Sunday 18 October 2015

New Beginnings.....

So I decided to add a new experience and exercise to my journey in life because I realize that one of the gifts that God has blessed me with it encouraging people around me. I know..... I actually had to think about it because at times I find it difficult to encourage myself but in the past few months I have realized that I get strength and fulfill when I encourage others, pray for others or even spend few minutes each day to tell someone I care about that I miss them, love them, proud of them, can't wait to see them or yes this is my favorite quote ..... " the best is yet to come dear".
On Tuesday I attended RCCG church dedication in Indiana and I was blessed by the preaching of Pastor E.A Adeboye. I remember making my request to God that night and  believing that before the end of this year, I will be sharing my awesome Testimony.  When I left church I told myself on my way home that each day for the next 30 days, I want to find at least  one thing daily that reminds me of God faithfulness and goodness.  So here is to the next 30 days.

Day 1 (10/21/15)
So many things to be grateful for

- My medical school finally got approval for title IV loan. I know a lot of people may not understand this but being an IMG student and more precisely an AUA medical student you know what this means and how relieved many of us are knowing that we don't have to pay in school interest or take extra masters programs just to pay for school. Indeed when the bible says "all things work together for good to them that Love Christ Jesus" it's no lie. This approval came through at the appointed time and season.

- My very good friend passed his 1st Board exams. Whoop whoop. It's an awesone feeling know that after a long waiting period you can finally move on. I know I can testify to that. I know that the journey has not being easy but all I can say is God is indeed faithful.

- My friend/ sister had a huge court case settled. This was an amazing highlight of my day. Since I am not permitted to say much about this. All I know for a fact that the one and only God who is the judge and comforter definitely wiped away her tears and I know this is the beginning of greater things to come.

- Lastly safety of my friends and family.  This is a huge one for me. Whenever I talk to my parents, siblings and friends I am always joyous because I know these are my personal fans and they have been there through thick and thin for me and so knowing that they are in great health day in and day out, I give God all glory .

I encourage you all to try this exercise and I can tell you that even as much as life tends to throw at us the different walks and struggle, if we focus on the good, we realize that indeed God is always faithful.  So on that note my luvs I sign out for now.

KemStarMD

No comments:

Post a Comment