Monday 16 May 2016

When you feel down......

So if you have been following my story, or if you know me personally you will know that I am a jolly person, bubbly personality and I love to serve God all the way... but that doesn't mean I don’t have my faults in fact I have lots of fault but one thing that I am sure of is that my God never uses by downfalls and weakness to judge me... rather he uses my journey in life to correct me and encourage me so that I may in turn encourage people around me.

Studying for a board exam can be tedious especially when you have spent so many resources, financially, time, energy in preparing for the same exam over and over again. It gets to a point when you really want to give up and I think I got to that point a few days ago...... Hmmm the way the devil likes to work his way into lives of God's children first and foremost is by FEAR. He lurks around us hoping to institute fear in us so that he can divert our joy to other things such as doubt, uncertainty, worrying and so much more. 

Romans 8:26-28 The Message translations says:

Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

This is the promise of God for us, as long as we believe that He love and Grace supersedes all that we can ever think of or ask for that we need to be strong in our conviction and faith that we will see us through the stormy weathers.

During this time for me, I have come to realize the important things and people around me. I am surrounded by family, friends and loved ones that keep pushing and pulling me up every time I feel like I cannot do it or maybe I don't deserve the best.

So as I round up, I tell myself I will Make It!!! That’s for sure because I have a testimony and good news to share with the whole world that is well overdue. I can’t wait to tell the world of my great and mighty God!!!

Oh before I go.... you need to be blessed by this song... this has been my anthem for the past weeks.... and I pray that this will be my song and shout of Joy very very soon in less than 6 weeks to be precise.... I will be sing “I don't know how He did it but HE MADE A WAY FOR ME"
https://youtu.be/MDnrYaDPcig

Remain blessed
Kemi A


No comments:

Post a Comment